Human Resource and Diversity Training Evaluation Services
Demonstrate a credible, evidence-based approach to conduct Human Resource and Diversity Training interventions that highlight your ROI impact and success.
Now you can provide your Human Resource and Diversity sponsors and stakeholders with a HR or Diversity Training Return on Investment (DROI) Report at a Low Cost using our Diversity Training ROI Evaluation Services
HR and Diversity Training Intervention Evaluations "In Classroom and Online Evaluations Reporting" for an affordable price.
Training and performance improvement programs (Leadership, Diversity, Technical, Clerical, Supervisory, Management training, etc.) are an important parts of an organization’s business. However many key decision-makers want to know:
Did the training program or intervention we just conducted “work”? How do we know?
Did the training program or intervention increase our overall effectiveness?
How do we know that the training behaviors transferred to the job and are having a business impact?
How do we know that the evaluations that were turned in really reflect and are linked to productivity and performance improvements?
Is the evaluation process credible?
How can we benchmark the intervention to distill best practices?
What metrics or process will really help us demonstrate the impact of this intervention on the bottom-line?
Is there an automated system to help us analyze this on a consistent basis?
Eventually a training initiative or performance intervention should lead to some level of impact on the business of the organization.
This service will:
- Improve Performance by Redesigning your Class Evaluations to meet Diversity ROI Standards
- Enhance Efficiency by Providing online access for Class Participants or administrators
- Save Time by Tabulating Feedback Data
- Increase Effectiveness by Analyzing Findings with a Diversity ROI focus
- Enhance Professionalism by Delivering a Diversity Training ROI Investment Report for your key stakeholders
- Increase Clarity by providing a Professional Powerpoint Deck for Presentations to stakeholders and project sponsors
If your organization is like most, you’ve probably found it challenging answering these questions. To convince your organization that your training or performance intervention adds value requires a strategic evaluation system based in solid business and financial performance metrics.
We can help you create this form of feedback NOW in a Practical, Easy to Use format to show why HR and Diversity Training are a Great Investment for business performance improvement and worthy of budeget support!
How Does It Work?
1. Using our standard ROI-based evaluation tailored to the content of your training program or intervention, you administer the evaluation in the classroom or have participants fill it out online. For online participants, you will need to complete a brief information matrix with their email addresses and we will email all of the instructions to them automatically which saves you time.
Note: Response rates for online evaluation are higher than you think (often, well beyond the 50-60% range).
2. Once the evaluations are completed, Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. will compile the data into a 35-45 page Intervention Impact and Return On Investment Report using our State-of-the-Art Diversity ROI Formulas and Processes only available from Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc.
3. The report is then sent to you in an Adobe .pdf file complete with graphics and impact results.
4. A professional PowerPoint version of your report is also available for an additional charge.
5. You now have a fact-based, statistically-focused report highlighting the impact of your training or intervention.
6. In addition, as an Added Bonus, Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. provides a free phone consultation to discuss your results and identify ways to enhance your results in the next training cycle.
What Does It Cost?
Our Basic Cost requires using Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc.'s Standard Training Return-on-Investment (TROI) Evaluation Form customized to your training or performance intervention's outcomes. We will provide a detailed proposal outlining the deployment process and cost.
PowerPoint Version: A professional PowerPoint Version of your report is also included to deliver this HR or Diversity Training ROI Report to your sponsors and stakeholders.
What If I Want To Use My Own Evaluation Form or Have More Than 25 Participants?
Simply let us know and we will develop a customized, affordable proposal to meet your needs.
Call (707-481-2268) or Contact Us Today to Build Your "Training Return On Investment" Process and Reporting System for your Next Program!
Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. HR and Diversity Training ROI Approach
For organizations that utilize Diversity Learning and Development to drive business outcomes, Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. offers low cost, affordable online Diversity training measurement services that improve the effectiveness and business impact of Diversity training.
Unlike the standard paper and pencil “smile sheet” evaluations, we utilize a comprehensive, seven-level HR and Diversity ROI evaluation process (based upon the Hubbard HR and Diversity ROI Methodology created by Diversity ROI metrics pioneer, Dr. Edward Hubbard) which you can customize to the meet the business performance needs of your organization. This allows you to utilize technology to deliver Diversity training ROI value with a credible measurement methodology.
We can combine data from multiple sources with information collected through evaluations and assessments to paint a complete picture of learning and business ROI performance that is generated from your HR and Diversity training efforts.
Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. can even benchmark your learning programs against other organizations that participate in our benchmarking forum.
Call Today….707- 481-2268 and begin Demonstrating your HR and Diversity Training ROI Impact to Stakeholders in financial and other terms that drive the organization's bottom-line!