Human Resource, Diversity Training, and Diversity and Inclusion Performance Improvement Initiative ROI-based Evaluation Services
Utilize a credible, evidence-based approach to conduct Human Resource, Diversity Training and other Performance Improvement Interventions that highlight your ROI impact and success to the C-Suite and others.
Now you can provide your Human Resource, Diversity and other sponsors and stakeholders with a HR, Diversity Training and/or Performance Improvement Initiative Return on Investment Impact (DROI) Report at a Low Cost using our Diversity ROI Evaluation Services
HR, Diversity Training and/or Program Improvement Intervention Evaluation Reporting for an affordable price.
Important, expensive, and strategic projects often receive a high level of scrutiny. Supporters, sponsors, and top executives – along with critics – all want to know if the project is working. Is it a good investment? What is the impact? What is the ROI?
Fortunately, there is a credible evaluation process to accurately measure the impact and calculate the Diversity and Inclusion ROI of such projects. The Hubbard Diversity ROI Methodology®, the most used Diversity ROI evaluation system in the world, generates credible data that will satisfy top executives while gaining the support of the chief financial officer.
The Hubbard Diversity ROI Institute can help you with your Diversity and Inclusion Impact Evaluation Study in one of the following three ways:
- Conduct the FULL Diversity ROI Impact evaluation study for you using our Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. team of experts.
- Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. and your team can work together to collaborate on the study. This collaboration may include your team completing a majority of the work with the Hubbard Diversity ROI Institute’s coaching, advice, and assistance. Or, the Hubbard Diversity ROI Institute can do most of the work with your observation and participation. Either way, our team will work with you to complete the evaluation study.
- The Hubbard Diversity ROI Institute can teach you how to conduct a study through the Hubbard Diversity ROI Certification® process. This comprehensive process teaches you how to conduct studies and provides virtual support as you progress. Upon completion of your DROI study, you will earn the designation of Certified Diversity ROI Professional® (CDROIP)
Training and performance improvement programs (Leadership, Diversity, Technical, Clerical, Supervisory, Management training, etc.) are an important parts of an organization’s business. However many key decision-makers want to know:
Did the training program or intervention we just conducted “work”? How do we know?
Did the training program or intervention increase our overall effectiveness?
How do we know that the training behaviors transferred to the job and are having a business impact?
How do we know that the evaluations that were turned in really reflect and are linked to productivity and performance improvements?
Is the evaluation process credible?
How can we benchmark the intervention to distill best practices?
What metrics or process will really help us demonstrate the impact of this intervention on the bottom-line?
Is there an automated system to help us analyze this on a consistent basis?
Eventually a training initiative or performance intervention should lead to some level of impact on the business of the organization.
This service will:
- Improve Performance by Redesigning your Class Evaluations to meet Diversity ROI Standards
- Enhance Efficiency by Providing online access for Class Participants or administrators
- Save Time by Tabulating Feedback Data
- Increase Effectiveness by Analyzing Findings with a Diversity ROI focus
- Enhance Professionalism by Delivering a Diversity ROI Investment Report for your key stakeholders
- Increase Clarity by providing a Professional Powerpoint Deck for Presentations to stakeholders and project sponsors
If your organization is like most, you’ve probably found it challenging answering these questions. To convince your organization that your training or performance intervention adds value requires a strategic evaluation system based in solid business and financial performance metrics.
We can help you create this form of feedback NOW in a Practical, Easy to Use format to show why HR and Diversity Training are a Great Investment for business performance improvement and worthy of budeget support!
How Does It Work?
A Diversity ROI Impact evaluation study begins with planning how to collect and analyze data and report the results. This is followed by designing and implementing appropriate data collection instruments. Data are collected, tabulated, and analyzed. Analysis includes isolating the effects of the project on the impact data, converting data to money, and calculating the ROI. The ROI calculation compares the net project benefits to the project costs. Intangible measures, those measures that cannot be easily and credibly converted to money but are connected to the project, are identified and captured. The evaluation ends with compiling a comprehensive report that provides credible, statistically-based information to make informed-choice decisions regarding what to do next.
- Using our standard ROI-based evaluation tailored to the content of your training program or improvement intervention, you administer the evaluation in the classroom or have participants fill it out online. For online participants, you will need to complete a brief information matrix with their email addresses and we will email all of the instructions to them automatically which saves you time.
Note: Response rates for online evaluation are higher than you think (often, well beyond the 50-60% range).
2. Once the evaluations are completed, Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. will compile the data into a 35-45 page Intervention Impact and Return On Investment Report using our State-of-the-Art Diversity ROI Formulas and Processes only available from Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc.
3. The report is then sent to you in an Adobe .pdf file complete with graphics and impact results.
4. A professional PowerPoint version of your report is also available for an additional charge.
5. You now have a fact-based, statistically-focused report highlighting the impact of your training or improvement intervention.
6. In addition, as an Added Bonus, Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. provides a free phone consultation to discuss your results and identify ways to enhance your results in the next training or performance improvement cycle.
Diagnostic, Value-added Feedback
The study also includes conclusions and recommendations. Barriers and enablers are identified to ensure the project is as successful as possible. Projects range from studies involving a small group of individuals to large-scale evaluations spanning multiple months or years.
The independent study may be used as an important tool in your organization as you share the results and process with your team at every step. Hundreds of organizations are successful with this process. This is an ideal way to validate the success of a program, gain knowledge about the evaluation process, and identify what needs to improve to achieve even greater results.
What Does It Cost?
Our Basic Cost requires using Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc.'s Standard Training Return-on-Investment (ROI) Evaluation Form customized to your training or performance intervention's outcomes. We will provide a detailed proposal outlining the deployment process and cost.
PowerPoint Version: A professional PowerPoint Version of your report is also included to deliver this HR or Diversity ROI Report to your sponsors and stakeholders.
What If I Want To Use My Own Evaluation Form or Have More Than 25 Participants?
Simply let us know and we will develop a customized, affordable proposal to meet your needs.
Call (707-481-2268) or Contact Us Today to Build Your "Return On Investment" Process and Reporting System for your Next Program or Diversity and Inclusion Intervention!
Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. HR and Diversity Training ROI Approach
For organizations that utilize Diversity Learning and Development to drive business outcomes, Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. offers low cost, affordable online Diversity training measurement services that improve the effectiveness and business impact of Diversity training.
Unlike the standard paper and pencil “smile sheet” evaluations, we utilize a comprehensive, seven-level HR and Diversity ROI evaluation process (based upon the Hubbard HR and Diversity ROI Methodology created by Diversity ROI metrics pioneer, Dr. Edward Hubbard) which you can customize to the meet the business performance needs of your organization. This allows you to utilize technology to deliver Diversity training ROI value with a credible measurement methodology.
We can combine data from multiple sources with information collected through evaluations and assessments to paint a complete picture of learning and business ROI performance that is generated from your HR and Diversity training efforts.
Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. can even benchmark your learning programs against other organizations that participate in our benchmarking forum.
Call Today….707- 481-2268 and begin Demonstrating your HR and Diversity Training ROI Impact to Stakeholders in financial and other terms that drive the organization's bottom-line!